Hey all, Welcome back today! We missed you and are excited to get to the grind. We need your help on a couple things:
- Check-In for WODs ahead of time, sign yourself out if you aren’t coming.
- Don’t come if you are sick with anything (not new, but somehow still needs to be repeated).
- Grab a clean rag upon arrival, get it damp and put some Clorox on it for you to wipe down your equipment.
- Choose your workout space (machines are spaced for you).
- If you sweat excessively you might bring your own towel.
- Your own water bottle is a good idea too.
We wish we didn’t have to do this stuff, but if this is the what we have to do to open, then it’s not that bad.
Also, programming will not resume at the difficulty that it was when we left. Everyone has done different things during closure (and some have done nothing). The last thing we want to do is put too much on you right now and you deal with time off for physical overuse later. We know everyone wants to lift all the weight today. Be patient because we will get there, but in the meantime, hit these workouts hard and have a great time.
50-40-30-20-10 reps, for time, of:
500 M Row/Ski, 1.2 Km Bike or 400 M Run after each round.